- Kuwait And Pakistan Mark 60 Years Of Ties With A Postage Stamp
- National Assembly Elections Are Likely On April 13th
- Flag Posts Installed On Vehicle Is A Violation
- Follow The Guidelines: Spraying Foam, Water, Crime Punishable By...
- Former Minister Looting Public Funds, Court Hearing On April 23
- MPW Initiated A Bid Process To Combat Sand Theft
- Education Minister Acts To Curb Nepotism And Favoritism
- Court Refuses Kuwaiti Father Custody Of His Children
- Population In Kuwait Reached 4.859mn
- A Dead Satellite Weighing Over 2,000kg Will Crash Back Into Eart...
- Kuwait Cabinet Weekly Session Covers National Celebrations, Amir...
- Two People Were Apprehended For Selling Fire Crackers
Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Vienna After Man Refuses To Stop Farting, Sparking Fight
A Dutch pilot was reportedly forced to make an emergency landing after a passenger's refusal to stop farting sparked a mid-air fight. Transavia Airlines flight HV6902 was headed to Amsterdam from Dubai when the pilot brought the plane down in Vienna, telling authorities the passengers were on a rampage, Mirror.co.uk reports.
The source of the anger was an elderly man who was noisily passing wind and refused to stop when disturbed passengers asked him to. Even the pilot became involved and asked the man to restrain himself but he refused.;
A fight then broke out, forcing the pilot to land the plane and have the assailants removed from the plane. Four people who were seated near the man were escorted from the plane in Austria.
One of the removed passengers, 25-year-old Nora Lachhab told De Telegraaf the crew didn't do much to ease the situation. "It was crazy that we were included, we had no idea who these boys were, we just had the bad luck to be in the same row and we didn't do anything," she said.;
"All I will say is that the crew were really provocative and stirred things up." All four were given lifetime bans from Transavia Airlines and the airline is investigating whether they can be charged the cost of the unexpected stopover.
It's not clear if the farting man faced any disciplinary action.
SOURCE : NEWSHUB
Ramadan Work Hours Reduced To Four
15 February 2024
Kuwait Announces New Visa Durations: 1 Month For F...
07 February 2024
How An Expat Secure Your Money Before Exiting Kuwa...
20 February 2024
Amid High Anticipation, Kuwait Resumes Visit Visa...
10 February 2024
Weather Alerts For Gulf Countries
10 February 2024
Expatriates Appeal For 3 Months Duration For A Vis...
08 February 2024
Eid Al-Fitr Holidays For 6 Days
19 February 2024
If Passengers Arrive On Any Other Airline, They Wi...
13 February 2024
19,168 Kuwaiti Citizens Benefit From KD 666m Loans
17 February 2024
CSC Officially Announces Ramadan Working Hours
18 February 2024