Diploma In Computer Engineering, But On Work Permit Systems Analyst – Do I Need To Register In KSE
Category: Kuwait Society of Engineers
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

I am a 3 years Polytechnic Diploma holder (Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering mentioned in the certificate) from India and presently working as ‘System Analyst’ (Muhalil Nudum) in my work permit.

I have been here since 15 years in same position and same company. To renew my work permit, should I need to register in Kuwait Society of Engineers for NOC? Or not required since I am a diploma holder and my job position is system analyst. Please clarify in your Legal Clinic.

Name withheld

Answer: We don’t think you need membership of Kuwait Society of Engineers or a no-objection certificate from the latter to renew your work permit since you are neither a degree holder or an engineer in the right sense of the word.



24 Apr, 2018 2037
Posted Comments
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved