Wife Stayed Back In Home Country For More Then 6 Months, Can I Bring Her On Visit Visa
Category: Visit Visa
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

My question is my wife was on dependent visa in Kuwait. She had gone to India for holidays and stayed there more than six months. Her visa expired on 7/3/18. I know her visa will be cancelled automatically. In this case can I bring her on visit visa or is there any problem? My salary in work permit is KD 300. Your valuable suggestions highly appreciated.

Name withheld

Answer: As you rightly said, your wife’s visa was automatically cancelled as she had spent more than six months outside Kuwait. With a monthly salary of KD 300, you will have no problem in sending her a visa to visit.



28 Apr, 2018 1743
Posted Comments