Transfer Of Residence After 1 Yr Of Work Instead Of 3 Yrs
Category: Expats
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

The Director General of the Public Authority for Manpower, Ahmed Al-Mousa, issued a circular no. (375) for the year 2021 regarding transfer of work visa for workers brought in with work permits by the employers.

Al-Mousa said in a press statement that according to this decision, the work permits can be transferred after one year of service from the date of issuance of work permit instead of three years which is subject to approval from sponsor of the employer, the conditions and regulations set by PAM in this regard has to be followed, reports Al Anba. This decision has been made to meet the requirements of the labor market during this period of pandemic and will stay until further notice.



05 May, 2021 8196


Posted Comments