Domestic Visa Transfer - Article 20 To Article 18
Category: Legal
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

Is there any law which allows transfer of domestic residence (Article 20) to work permits (Article 18) with the same sponsor.

Name withheld

Answer: There have been various clarifications, by the concerned officials, on this issue. But doubts still persist. The main thing about domestic workers is they “can’t change their sponsors” but they can change their residence from Article 20 (domestics) to Article 18 (work permit) if their sponsor owns a company. This means that if your sponsor has a company he can get you a work permit to work in that firm.



10 Jul, 2016 2 67353
Posted Comments