Transfer Of Visa 22 To Visa 18 (Private)
Category: Legal
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

I am currently on Visa 22 and has been in Kuwait since December 2018. I want to start working in Kuwait soon. What are the current rules for the transfer of visa 22 to visa 18 (private sector)?

Name withheld

Answer: If you are a university graduate you can transfer your visa 22 to 18 at any point in time provided you get a job. On the other hand, if you don’t possess a university degree, then you have to spend at least one year in Kuwait before you will be eligible to effect the transfer of your visa 22 to 18.

03 Aug, 2019 6447
Posted Comments