News On Inhalation
gcc-national-died-in-a-tragic-accident-in-mutlaa_kuwait
GCC National Died In A Tragic Accident In Mutlaa A GCC national died in a tragic accident in Mutlaa. Securitymen and paramedics rushed to the location after the Operations Unit in the Interior Ministry received information on the accident. When they... January 12, 2018 871 Category: Crime News
fire-broke-out-in-a-shop-in-souk-mubarakiya_kuwait
Fire Broke Out In A Shop In Souk Mubarakiya Fire broke out in a shop in Souk Mubarakiya. No casualties were reported. When the Control Room of Kuwait Fire Service Directorate (KFSD) received information about the shop on fire, firefighters were... August 10, 2017 670 Category: Crime News
fire-engulfed-a-flat-in-farwaniya-area_kuwait
Fire Engulfed A Flat In Farwaniya Area Fire engulfed a flat in Farwaniya area, resulting in a tenant suffering from smoke inhalation. According to a press release issued by Kuwait Fire Service Directorate (KFSD), when the Control Room o... July 21, 2017 677 Category: Crime News
three-suffered-from-smoke-inhalation-when-fire-broke-out-in-a-store_kuwait
Three Suffered From Smoke Inhalation When Fire Broke Out In A Store Three individuals suffered from smoke inhalation when fire broke out in a store on the ground floor of a building in Khaitan area. According to a press statement issued by Kuwait Fire Service Direc... April 24, 2017 1914 Category: Crime News
bangladeshi-in-hospital-after-carbon-monoxide-inhalation_kuwait
Bangladeshi In Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Inhalation A Bangladeshi man was hospitalized after suffocating from smoke emitting from coal he left burning for heating inside a tent at camping area in Abdaly.   SOURCE ; AYMANMAT (ads... January 30, 2016 1703 Category: Kuwait
cops-arrested-2-for-causing-accidental-death-of-couple-from-carbon-monoxide-inhalation_kuwait
Cops Arrested 2 For Causing Accidental Death Of Couple From Carbon Monoxide Inhalation Two men have been jailed for three months each for causing the accidental death of a couple, who were found dead in bed in a rented room from carbon monoxide inhalation. The Bangladeshi duo, a busi... November 30, 2015 1592 Category: Kuwait
FEEDBACK
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved