- Kuwait And Pakistan Mark 60 Years Of Ties With A Postage Stamp
- National Assembly Elections Are Likely On April 13th
- Flag Posts Installed On Vehicle Is A Violation
- Follow The Guidelines: Spraying Foam, Water, Crime Punishable By...
- Former Minister Looting Public Funds, Court Hearing On April 23
- MPW Initiated A Bid Process To Combat Sand Theft
- Education Minister Acts To Curb Nepotism And Favoritism
- Court Refuses Kuwaiti Father Custody Of His Children
- Population In Kuwait Reached 4.859mn
- A Dead Satellite Weighing Over 2,000kg Will Crash Back Into Eart...
- Kuwait Cabinet Weekly Session Covers National Celebrations, Amir...
- Two People Were Apprehended For Selling Fire Crackers
Everyone Need To Take Some Time To Breathe And Rejuvenate
Try it! You will be surprised. Sometimes (not always) we have to get connected with our soul, there you can find your own need and truth. ~ Ingrid Bahtiyar
At the beginning when I was alone, I felt weird. But now I love my own company more than anything. This is a challenge and its the only way to connect more with yourself and with GOD. ~ Unknown
Everyone need to take some time to breathe and rejuvenate. That’s what makes us stronger to deal with everyday life! Just do it!
Growing up treating your friends like family and your family like friends is kind of hard to let go of my meaningful relationships. I have been in four weddings on two years and everyone has there own problems and family and new set of friends. I am so lost right now but I haven’t given up on my happiness. ~ Lynn Welch
I always felt it some space in the life and to be left alone for some time there after a fresh start in life which is not only for me but for each and every one who feel that they need some space for themselves. The best place to relax is to go to a beach and have a good swim and should go in for a sunbath and a rejuvenationtherapyto keep your mind and body fresh and can do a fresh start again in your life with all the tensions out.
Ramadan Work Hours Reduced To Four
15 February 2024
Kuwait Announces New Visa Durations: 1 Month For F...
07 February 2024
How An Expat Secure Your Money Before Exiting Kuwa...
20 February 2024
Amid High Anticipation, Kuwait Resumes Visit Visa...
10 February 2024
Weather Alerts For Gulf Countries
10 February 2024
Expatriates Appeal For 3 Months Duration For A Vis...
08 February 2024
Eid Al-Fitr Holidays For 6 Days
19 February 2024
If Passengers Arrive On Any Other Airline, They Wi...
13 February 2024
19,168 Kuwaiti Citizens Benefit From KD 666m Loans
17 February 2024
CSC Officially Announces Ramadan Working Hours
18 February 2024