News On Blocked
11-websites-blocked-in-the-first-quarter-of-2022_kuwait
11 Websites Blocked In The First Quarter Of 2022 According to a local Arabic newspaper, 70% of the websites were blocked due to violations of public morals, and the remaining 30% because they published controversial political material. During the... May 21, 2022 223 Category: Crime News
never-give-atm-secret-number--scammers-sending-sms-bank-account-has-been-blocked_kuwait
Never Give ATM Secret Number – Scammers Sending SMS Bank Account Has Been Blocked At no time an official in the bank has the authority to ask for anyone’s ATM secret code, reports Al-Anba daily quoting a senior banking official. He said this to warn bank clients against ga... August 07, 2019 438 Category: Kuwait
deportation-for-9-beggars_kuwait
Deportation For 9 Beggars The Residence Affairs Investigations Department is initiating legal action against 9 beggars who were arrested a couple of days ago, reports Al- Anba daily. The daily quoting security sources said ... January 06, 2019 361 Category: Crime News
files-of-companies-proven-to-have-fake-national-manpower-blocked_kuwait
Files Of Companies Proven To Have Fake National Manpower Blocked Director of the Labor Inspection Department at the Public Authority for Manpower (PAM) Muhammad Al-Anssari has affirmed coordination between PAM and the Manpower and Government Restructuring Program (... September 03, 2018 422 Category: Kuwait
files-that-have-been-blocked-by-code-71-will-be-referred-for-investigations-to-the-concerned-committee-in-moi_kuwait
Files That Have Been Blocked By Code 71 Will Be Referred For Investigations To The Concerned Committee In MOI Files that have been blocked by code 71 will be referred for investigations to the concerned committee in Ministry of Interior, reports Arab Times daily quoting a source from Public Authority for Manp... May 07, 2017 854 Category: Kuwait
fast-track-court-accepted-request-by-a-trading-company-to-suspend-payment-order_kuwait
Fast Track Court Accepted Request By A Trading Company To Suspend Payment Order The Fast Track Circuit at the First Instance Court accepted request by a trading company to suspend payment order for a Gulf communication company. Earlier, the court approved payment order of KD 5,40... February 28, 2017 661 Category: Crime News
communication-commission-refutes-rumors-on-blocking-twitter_kuwait
Communication Commission Refutes Rumors On Blocking Twitter Communication and information technology commission refuted rumors that the social media messaging service, Twitter, will be blocked in the country. Jamming Twitter goes against freedom of speech a... September 06, 2016 1349 Category: Crime News
surprise,-anguish-as-entry-of-3-citizens-to-usa-blocked_kuwait
Surprise, Anguish As Entry Of 3 Citizens To USA Blocked Three citizens, who were banned from entering the USA and detained for hours, returned to Kuwait recently. They revealed the American authorities informed them that their names are on the blacklist an... July 30, 2016 1328 Category: Kuwait
more-than-125,000-twitter-accounts-blocked-in-terrorist-content-crackdown_kuwait
More Than 125,000 Twitter Accounts Blocked In Terrorist Content Crackdown Twitter said Friday it suspended more than 125,000 accounts, most of them linked to the Islamic State group, as part of increased efforts to eradicate 'terrorist content' on the popular messag... February 07, 2016 1308 Category: Kuwait
FEEDBACK
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved