Those seeking to renew their licenses can visit the website of Ministry of Interior where they have to carry out the necessary procedures. After they complete the procedures, they will be able to receive their licenses from the self-service machines which will be installed in various locations.
In the initial phase, the machines will be installed in the Avenues Mall in Shuwaikh area, Al-Kout Mall in Fahaheel area, service centers at Ministry of Interior, and General Department for Traffic Violations in Capital and Hawally areas.
1. Visit Ministry of interior Website https://www.moi.gov.kw/main/
2. Click on E- Services then click on General Department of Traffic - then click on Driving License Renewal
if you want you can directly go to the page by Click the link https://edl.moi.gov.kw/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
3. Login with your MOI login ID and password
If you dont have an account, you can create it easily by giving your Civil ID no and other information.
4. Then Click on Driving License Renewal, If your licence is expiring within next 30 days, you will get an option to renew it. Otherwise, you will get a message saying that no license to renew.
If you get option to renew, fill out the application with all relevant information
•Check and pay your Traffic Violations, if any, before placing the request
You need to upload the followings:
-Upload CIVIL ID copy (.pdf file)
-Upload Signature in .jpeg or .jpg or Sign online
-Check the box and continue
-Pay the fees online using K-Net
-Complete the process until the request is approved.
following the completion of all the necessary procedures online, will receive a text message with information about the relevant self-service machine they need to go to for receiving their renewed driving licenses.
Procedure to collect your new Driving License
-Collect the Driving License at machines installed at the Avenues Mall for Shuwaikh Area, Al-Kout Mall in Fahaheel area, service centers at Ministry of Interior, and General Department for Traffic Violations in Capital and Hawally areas
Process to get Civil ID from Kiosk Machine
1. Select Language
2. Insert Your Civil ID in the reader
3. Enter USername and Password then press continue
4. Insert your old driving license
5. Validate New Driving License Information then click Print
6. Tack back your civil id
7. Collect your New Driving License.
Let us know if you missed any steps or anything missing.
you can send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org