Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD. HTSI is a recognized leader in managing premiere DoD prepositioned equipment programs with more than 25 years of successful delivery of equipment readiness, inventory and data accuracy the war fighter can trust!
In anticipation of the new Army Prepositioned Stocks (APS-5) Kuwait and In Theater Maintenance (ITM) contract award, Honeywell is accepting resumes from individuals with current and past Army Prepositioned Equipment experience.
The successful Quality APS-5 Kuwait candidates will provide leadership and technical knowledge for proper plan, execute, and quality control processes and outputs in support of US Army Prepositioned Stocks 5 Equipment, Theater Sustainment Stocks (TSS) equipment, Theater Provided Equipment (TPE), In Theater Maintenance, and Retrograde operations.
Positions are contingent on contract award and customer funding.
We are seeking candidates for the following positions:
· Quality Manager
· Quality Supervisor
· Quality Control Maintenance
· Quality Control Supply & Services
· Quality Control Transportation
· Professional Quality Management certifications.
· Prefer current and/or previous experience working on the APS contract.
· Have or obtain a current US Passport with at least one year left until expiration.
· Must have ability to obtain and maintain: US Secret Security Clearance.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online
SOURCE : KUWAITJOBS