Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD. HTSI is a recognized leader in managing premiere DoD prepositioned equipment programs with more than 25 years of successful delivery of equipment readiness, inventory and data accuracy the war fighter can trust!
In anticipation of the new Army Prepositioned Stocks (APS-5) Kuwait and In Theater Maintenance (ITM) contract award, Honeywell is accepting resumes from individuals with current and past Army Prepositioned Equipment experience.
This position is contingent on contract award and funding.
· Track Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor (M1, M2, Artillery, ENG)
· Heavy / Medium Wheels Maintenance Supervisor
· Light Wheels Maintenance Supervisor
· Ground Support Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
· Communications / Electronics Maintenance Supervisor
· COSIS Maintenance Supervisor
· Armament Repair Maintenance Supervisor
· Allied Trades Maintenance Supervisor
· Paint Booth Military Vehicle CARC Supervisor
· FSS/AC Maintenance Supervisor
· MHE / RTCH Maintenance Supervisor
· Tire Repair (TARP) Maintenance Supervisor
· Container Repair Maintenance Supervisor
· Government Furnished Properly Maintenance Supervisor
Successful Maintenance Supervisor candidates will report to the Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Supervisors provide leadership and technical knowledge for proper Theater Field and Sustainment level maintenance management using The Army Maintenance Management Systems (TAMMS) and AWRDS Maintenance Work Bench to ensure Army Prepositioned Equipment is TM-10/20 and Theater Sustainment Stocks are Fully Mission Capable. COSIS IAW TM 38-470. Responsibilities include:
· Responsible for COSIS, issue, and RESET maintenance for APS-5 Armor Brigade Combat Team (HBCT) equipment set, Infantry Brigade Combat Team (IBCT) equipment set, Sustainment Brigade (SB) equipment set, and other sets to TM-10/20 standard.
· Responsible for Theater Sustainment Stocks (TSS) Track Group, Wheel Group, and Ancillary Groups to FMC standard.
· Responsible for In Theater Maintenance (ITM) to units operating in ARCENT Area of Responsibility to FMC standard.
· Responsible for theater Retrograde equipment maintenance to FMC standard or air/sea transportation shipment standards in accordance with item manager disposition instructions.
· Set conditions and attain 97% Operational Readiness Rate for APS/TSS IAW AR 220-1 and AR 700-138.
· Set conditions and attain 98% maintenance equipment QA First Time Pass Yield rate.
· Conduct proper Production Control and AWRDS Maintenance Work Bench operations.
· Ensures PMCS, Annual Services, and COSIS services are conducted to standard and on time in accordance with master service schedule
Ensures accurate Technical Inspections are conducted early and completely to reduce repair part costs and order to ship times; reduce maintenance production cycle times
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Logistics Management related field.
· 11 years of US Army Maintenance Leadership and or contract Maintenance Program Management Experience with increasing leadership responsibility.
· Current and/or previous experience working on the APS-5 contract.
· Have a current US Passport with at least one year left until expiration.
· Must have ability to obtain and maintain: US Secret Security Clearance.
· Must have ability to obtain and maintain: Valid Kuwait Visa and Kuwait Drivers License.
· Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified preferred.
· Able to work 6 days a week, 12 hours a day.
· Able to carry 50 pounds, wear body armor, helmet, and chemical protective mask in extreme heat conditions.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online
SOURCE : KUWAITJOBS