Engineer - Emergency Response - Support
Ad ID: 1561
Shuaiba Port, Al-Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
12 May, 2016, 07:37 PM
• Assisting the emergency response coordinator.
• Supervise and plan the activities and function of emergency control center.
• Prepares tabulations, charts, graphs and reports utilizing various standard software for word processing, spread sheet, data base and presentation.
• Update various reports generated by the team on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis and present computer generated reports.
• Coordinate observe and evalute internal and external Emergency exercises as per the Emergency Management System.
• Assist emergency response coordinator in the management of the Emergency Response coordination unit operational activates, functions, preparation of manpower forecasts.
• Develop and publish relevant periodic and specific reports and statistics analyses as directed by the Emergency Response Coordinator.
National Petroleum Services Company (NAPESCO)
Afghanistan, Albanian, Algeria, American Samoa, An...
5 - 8 years
Keywords / Skills :
Shell be experienced in computer such as MS Office, MMS, MS Project
Master's Degree, Certification/Professional qualification
• Chemical engineering
Oil & Gas
Fire & gas technician
• Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
• Environmental Service
Emergency Response Engineer for Fire Fighting Project