Visit Visa For A Niece
Category: Visit Visa
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

I am working in a government establishment in Kuwait and my family are Kuwait residents. My wife’s sister has recently passed away in India due to cancer leaving her 4-year-old daughter. Her husband is not willing to take care of the child as he got married to another woman. Now we are in the legal process of adopting that child which will take many months. As of now my wife is only taking care of the child and due to the 180 days restriction, she has to come to Kuwait by the next month. My query is whether I can apply the visit visa for that child as a relative so that she can travel with my family during their trip. She has her father’s name and deceased mother’s name in her passport as parents. Please guide.

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, you can apply for a visit visa for the child as a relative so far as you meet the salary and other conditions required for this.



27 Aug, 2017 0 927
Posted Comments