Umrah Visa To Saudi Arabia For Expats On Visit Visa In Kuwait
Category: Visit Visa

I am working in a private company. My visa is #18A and I am going to apply visit visa (3 months) for wife and child next month. My question is that, can they travel to Saudi for Umrah (pilgrimage visit) under visit visa? If yes, please provide further advice.

Name withheld

Answer: To be issued with an Umrah visa to Saudi Arabia you should be a Kuwaiti or permanent resident in Kuwait. Your wife and child not being permanent residents will therefore not be issued with Umrah visas to Saudi Arabia.



07 Oct, 2018 1172
Posted Comments
@ All Rights Reserved
@ All Rights Reserved