- NEET UG 2024: Kuwait Included As Exam Center
- Gaza Conflict: Death Toll Surpasses 29,000 As Israeli Assault Co...
- Prices Of Oil Rise Amid Regional Tensions
- Violating Shops Get Citations
- March 10 Hearing Set For 'royal' In Murder Case
- MOE Begin Verification Of Employees’ Degrees
- Illicit Transfer Scandal Rocked Money Exchange Companies In Kuwa...
- A Total Of 103 Palestinians Were Killed In The Last 24 Hours
- Large Quantities Of Drugs Worth KD 200M Were Seized In The Last...
- Kuwaiti Amir Embarks On A Diplomatic Mission To Qatar
- Kurdistan Grants Visa-Free Entry To Kuwait And GCC Citizens
- Ministry Called On The Public To Follow The Guidelines During Na...
Twitter Woos Advertisers Amid Uncertainty Under Musk
Three ad agency executives claimed Twitter was hesitant to grant promotional possibilities at an event in New York City last evening since the social networking business founded by billionaire Elon Musk's ambitions remain unknown.
According to a local Arabic daily quoting Reuters, Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla, who decided to buy Twitter for $44 billion, tweeted that there should be no ads on the platform so it can have more control over its content modification policies, while Elon Musk plans to make Twitter a public company again within three years.
Twitter warned its staff in private meetings and public statements that its advertising and other activities would continue as usual until the transaction was done, but it couldn't anticipate what would happen.
"Whatever (Twitter) says, what everyone really wants to know is what it'll be like in the future," said Mark Dimasimo, founder of advertising firm Dimasimo Goldstein, in response to Twitter's presentation to advertisers yesterday.
In 2021, Twitter generated $5 billion in income, primarily from digital advertising on its website and app.
Alex Stone, senior vice president of advanced video and agency partnerships at Horizon Media, stated, "I'd like [Twitter] to talk about it because there's a lot of curiosity."
Twitter announced the development of its collaborations with media organisations Condé Nast and Essence, which will produce audio and video tools for Twitter, as part of its NewFront offer. Advertisers will be able to buy ad spaces that will appear next to the videos.
Ramadan Work Hours Reduced To Four
15 February 2024
Kuwait Announces New Visa Durations: 1 Month For F...
07 February 2024
Amid High Anticipation, Kuwait Resumes Visit Visa...
10 February 2024
Weather Alerts For Gulf Countries
10 February 2024
Expatriates Appeal For 3 Months Duration For A Vis...
08 February 2024
If Passengers Arrive On Any Other Airline, They Wi...
13 February 2024
Eid Al-Fitr Holidays For 6 Days
19 February 2024
19,168 Kuwaiti Citizens Benefit From KD 666m Loans
17 February 2024
How An Expat Secure Your Money Before Exiting Kuwa...
20 February 2024
Kuwaiti Girl Won $6.5 Million In Youngest Bank Pri...
06 February 2024