Transferring From Visit Visa To Dependent/Family Visa
Category: Visit Visa
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

My query is: I brought my family (wife and son) in Kuwait. Wife has family visa and now she received Kuwait Civil ID as well. My son (4.5 years old) has visit visa because his passport validity is eight months (as per rule passport validity shall be at least one year). So shall I transfer my son’s visit visa to family visa? If yes, then first I have to apply for passport renewal or I have to change visit visa to family visa then passport renewal/

Name withheld

Answer: Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your son’s visit visa to a family visa. The practice of such transfers has since been stopped except for infants two years and below.

07 Jul, 2019 1 8370
Posted Comments