News On university graduate
Transfer After 1 Year Degree Holder Hired From Abroad I have a mandatory to contract for 3 years in my company. And now it’s been 1 yr since I’m working in the company. I’m a graduate degree holder. I want release from my company. As I&... January 19, 2019 533 Category: Legal
Transferring Of Visa 22 To 18 Release From Company After transferring from visa 22 to 18 how many years should I work for release from that company? Name withheld Answer: If you are a university graduate you can leave the company at any point in... January 16, 2019 7222 Category: Legal
@ All Rights Reserved
@ All Rights Reserved