One of the condition for travelling to Kuwait for expatriates is to complete their vaccination with one of the vaccine approved by the Kuwait Ministry of Health. Government of India issues vaccination certificate with a secure QR code to protect it against falsification. Indians who completed their vaccination from India can verify the validity of their certificate with the QR Code from the CoWin portal.
Here is the step by step guide to verify the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
1. Click on the link https://verify.cowin.gov.in/
2. The link will direct you to a page where on the top a green colored box with a Scan QR code and a bar code is present.
3. Click on the “Scan QR code”
4. A notification will prompt you to activate your device’s camera.
5. Now your device camera will open
6. Keep your certificate ready
7. Point the camera to the QR code on the certificate issued and scan
8. On successful verification, the certificate will be displayed
If the certificate is not genuine, a “Certificate Invalid” will be displayed.
SOURCE : IIK