Residence Transfer Of Children To Mother Stopped
Category: Kuwait
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

The General Administration of Residency Affairs decided to stop transferring the residency of the children to their mothers in cases where the father has left the country permanently or his residence has ended while he was outside the country or even in the event of his death.

The sources said that the directors of the residence affairs departments in the six governorates received these instructions and informed the heads of departments and employees not to process the transactions related to transferring the children’s residences on the sponsorship of their mothers residing in Kuwait in above mentioned cases.



31 Jul, 2020 0 9053
Posted Comments