Processing Fees For Dependent Visa
Category: Dependent Visa
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

My husband’s basic salary is KD 620 can he sponsor me and our 7-month-old baby on dependent visa? And how much is the processing fee and time for the visa?

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, your husband can sponsor you and your seven-monthold baby on dependent visa. If all the documents presented by your husband are correct his application for the visa will be processed within a day and a KD 3 stamp will be affixed on the visa upon entry, KD 100 each will be charged as fees to process the residence permits of you and your child

22 Jul, 2019 0 7027
Posted Comments