Civil ID Delivery Services Available in PACI Website for 2 KD , if you Civil id Status on PACi website is under processing still you can apply for dleivery
Step1 - Visit website https://delivery.paci.gov.kw/ and click on English , accept the terms and conditions and click start
Step 2 - If you already have old Civil ID enter your Civil id No and Serial no (Serial No can be found on the back side of your civil id ) and Click Add
Step 3 - Enter your Address and Contact Information , you can just use the card address or enter address manually where you want to deliver the card
Preferred Contact language
Step 4 - Confirm Delivery Information
Step 5 - After confirming delivery information you will be redirected to payment page, once you payment is done , you will get a confirmation receipt , please save the receipt carefully . either by printing or by saving as pdf.
Step 6 - Checking Delivery Status
Please click the link https://delivery.paci.gov.kw/en-GB/search/index and enter your civild id no , then click search to check the status
I Received My Civil ID in 3 Days
Delivery Service Instruction
- The civil card delivery service is a paid service by the beneficiary, not at the expense of the Public Authority for Civil Information.
- The delivery cost of the first main card is 2 KWD. Other cards can be added, provided that they should have the same PACI Address Number as of the first main card; 250 fills (a quarter of a dinar) will be charged for each additional card.
- After raising the delivery service request, you will be contacted at the required phone number through the delivery company’s call center.
- The delivery company is obligated to deliver to the specified location during the order submission.
- Delivery is within 2 working days after the delivery company picks up the ID Cards from PACI headquarter.
- To communicate and inquire about the delivery service, please call (22066550)
- The existing ID card delivery request will be canceled once you submit any other change-request related to your card, and you will be requested to apply for a new ID Delivery Request and pay the delivery fee again.
- The Delivery fee is not refundable and pays "one-time-only" upon submitting the delivery request.
- Delivery depends on customer accepting and arranging delivery with the delivery team. If the customer cannot be contacted, the delivery will be affected and delayed without any responsibility to the delivery company.
- Delivery requests are accepted ONLY for Civil Cards that are ready for delivery
- Other cards can be added, provided that they should have the same PACI Address Number for the first main card; 250 fils (a quarter of a dinar) will be charged for each additional card
Just relax and wait for delivery, if there are any mistakes please let us know
Note - delivery service is available for first time registration and new born babies also
Steps To Check Civil Id Status On PACI Website
Steps To Get PACI Appointment
Steps To Change Address On Civil ID
Steps To Apply Civil ID Online For Newborn In PACI Website
Steps To Update Your Name On Residency And Civil ID In MOI Website
Steps to Check PACI Kuwait Civil ID Delivery Status