Obtaining Special Permission From Director General Of Immigration
Category: Legal
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

Please could you advise on the procedure to obtain a special permission from the Director General of Immigration. I need to request if I can sponsor my newborn baby because my husband has some issues with his visa for the timebeing. Should we go and meet him in person or should I submit a letter or application to obtain a waiver?

Name withheld

Answer: We advise that you meet the Director-General of Immigration in person and put forward your problem to him. If he gives you a favourable hearing, you will be directed on the steps to take to sponsor your child. We must however caution that booking an appointment with the Director-General is not a simple task as you have to do a lot to convince the securitymen at the door to his office before they will allow you to go in.



29 May, 2017 606
Posted Comments
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved