- Discovering Kuwait's Top Islands: A Hidden Gem In The Arab World
- Monday At 4 Pm, Kuwait Air Force Air Show
- Water Balloon Throwing Arrests Of 17 People
- Hooliganism Decreases During National Holidays
- Kuwaiti Citizens On National Days Remember Freeing Kuwait From O...
- Arrests And Impoundments Reported By Jahra Security
- Kuwaiti Flag Colors Are Adorned In Al-Shaheed Park During Nation...
- Kuwaiti Citizens Remember The 33rd Anniversary Of Their Nation's...
- Kuwait's National Day Is Celebrated On Gulf Street By Families
- Kuwait’s National And Liberation Day Was Celebrated By Google
- MEW Emphasizes Water Conservation During National Celebrations
- Acting Interior Minister Demands Firm Action Against Environment...
Mgrp Revealed The Process Of Merging Mgrp With The Public Authority For Manpower
Secretary General of Manpower and Government Reconstructing Program (MGRP) Fawzi Al- Majdali revealed that the process of merging MGRP with the Public Authority for Manpower is ongoing based on the decision of the Cabinet.
On the sidelines of the inauguration of Employment Gathering with the participation of Kuwait Finance House, Al-Majdali explained that the decision stipulates the need for the merging process to not exceed six months.
The procedures should include separation of specializations, transfer of supervision of MGRP to the Minister of Social Affairs and Labor and unification of the data of employees of both bodies. Regarding the advantages of the merger, Al-Majdali said it will unify the authority for preparing the state strategy regarding the total number of manpower and will bring an end to the phenomenon of fake employment of national employees, as well as eliminate the negative effects of the population imbalance problem in the country. He revealed that another advantage is the recent tenders’ law which has a provision for including the Public Authority for Manpower among the members of the Central Tenders Committee.
This decision will help in increasing the number of national employees in the governmental contracts, the Kuwaitization of administrative jobs and increasing the monitoring of the labor market. “MGRP will be able to participate in the Central Tenders Committee following the merge”, he added. Al-Majdali said the decision aims at finding ways to increase the number of national workers in the private sector and create a link between the issuance of work permits for expatriates with the available national manpower of the same profession.
Al-Majdali praised the distinguished partnership between MGRP and Kuwait Finance House, which represents the state strategy that highlights the importance of cooperation between the public and private sectors.
SOURCE : ARABTIMES
Ramadan Work Hours Reduced To Four
15 February 2024
How An Expat Secure Your Money Before Exiting Kuwa...
20 February 2024
Eid Al-Fitr Holidays For 6 Days
19 February 2024
19,168 Kuwaiti Citizens Benefit From KD 666m Loans
17 February 2024
If Passengers Arrive On Any Other Airline, They Wi...
13 February 2024
MOE Begin Verification Of Employees’ Degrees
20 February 2024
Complete Your Biometric Fingerprint Immediately
22 February 2024
CSC Officially Announces Ramadan Working Hours
18 February 2024
Disagreement Over Kuwait’s Decision On Visit Visas...
15 February 2024
Kuwait Prepares For Holy Month: Ramadan Arrival, P...
11 February 2024