Locally Transferred Visa 18 Wants To Change The Job Before 1 Yr
Category: Legal

I am an Indian female working in the private sector on Visa 18. Before Visa 18, I was on Visa 22. My Visa 18 is valid from 8th October, 2018. This is the first visa for me from my company. For better career opportunities, I am planning to change my current job. Can I change my company now, or I have to serve for one year of my visa commencement date? Please guide me.

Name withheld

Answer: Since you were hired locally by your present company, the law stipulates that you should work for the company for at least one year before you can ask for a release if you don’t possess a university degree. If you however possess a university degree you can leave the company at any point in time provided that you give the company in question the threemonth mandatory notice period

12 Mar, 2019 1019
Posted Comments
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved