Kuwait Enters Windy, Dusty Season - Health Guidelines
Ministry of Health officials stressed the importance of adhering to public health guidelines as the new season brings on accelerated winds and dusty weather. In a statement, the ministry stressed that due to climatic conditions monitored by concerned authorities in the country, the increase in wind activity contributed to the increase in the volatility of suspended dust. The ministry called on citizens and residents, primarily those suffering from chronic respiratory diseases, to continue adhering to health guidelines as suspended dust builds up:
- Avoid exposure to dust and dirt.
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Be careful while on the roads.
- Ensure the availability of necessary medication against the changing weather.
- Visit the nearest health center if symptoms of the disease persist.