- Sahel App Makes It Easy To Book Appointments With Biometric Fing...
- Five Indian Men Are Reunited With Their Families After Spending...
- Observing 'national Days' Reminds Us Of The Sacrifices Made By O...
- Taking Steps To Improve Cleanliness
- Don't Spray Foam Or Water
- 90% Of Kuwaiti Students Were Absent On February 22
- Prostitute Wife Ordered To Return Dowry
- Kuwaiti Gets 7-Year Prison Term For Residency Renewal Bribery
- Fatal Collision On Sixth Ring Road: One Dead, Another Injured
- The Kuwaiti Court Upholds Murder Conviction Of Suspect In A Fili...
- The Kuwaiti Minister Highlights Challenges Facing Reform And Gr...
- In 2023, Kuwait's Demographic Landscape Of Population Snapshot
Industry Authority To Build Industrial Cities
The Public Authority for Industry obtained a legal opinion from the Fatwa and Legislation Department of the Council of Ministers, enabling it to put forward the industrial cities projects to be established in the coming period, using the BOT system, Al-Rai reported.
The sources told the daily that the legal opinion issued in this regard authorized the Industry Authority to put forward industrial cities projects without the need or subject to working formulas with the Public-Private Partnership Authority, contrary to what was previously decided, based on what was stated in the Industry Law (56 /1996).
The Fatwa was also based on the recommendation of the Industry Authority of the importance of the private sector’s participation in construction, management, and development of the industrial sector in the country, and supervising its achievement of comprehensive economic development, which contributes to the localization of various industrial, service, warehousing, commercial, investment, and residential activities.
Among the most important projects targeted for the proposed curriculum:
1 – Al-Naayem Economic City, to be established on an area of 12 square kilometers, in cooperation with the General Investment Authority and through a joint memorandum of understanding.
2 – Industrial and Technological Complex in Al Shadadiyah, on an area of 200,000 square meters.
3 – Laboratories in the morning area on an area of 30 thousand square meters.
4 – Redesigning the Saffarin market.
On the other hand, the sources reported that the Industry Authority plans to bring about a broad transformation in the concepts of land development, which it will present to investors, by departing from the traditional view of the cities to be established from industrial cities with specific activities to economic ones with a broader investment concept, to include with factories various activities, including schools.
SOURCE : TIMES KUWAIT
Ramadan Work Hours Reduced To Four
15 February 2024
How An Expat Secure Your Money Before Exiting Kuwa...
20 February 2024
Eid Al-Fitr Holidays For 6 Days
19 February 2024
Weather Alerts For Gulf Countries
10 February 2024
Amid High Anticipation, Kuwait Resumes Visit Visa...
10 February 2024
Expatriates Appeal For 3 Months Duration For A Vis...
08 February 2024
If Passengers Arrive On Any Other Airline, They Wi...
13 February 2024
19,168 Kuwaiti Citizens Benefit From KD 666m Loans
17 February 2024
MOE Begin Verification Of Employees’ Degrees
20 February 2024
CSC Officially Announces Ramadan Working Hours
18 February 2024