I Am In India And Lost My Civil ID , How Can I Come Back To Kuwait?
Category: Civil ID

I am working as engineer in Kuwait, currently in india for vaccation, I lost my Civil ID  here, how can i come back to Kuwait as Civil ID is must at Airport

Name Withheld

Visit Nearest Kuwait Embassy near to your place, Submit a copy of passport and your civil Id copy. After Few days you will get a call to collect your Civil ID . Then you need to pay the fees and collect your paper which contain all your CIVIL ID details, you can show this paper at airport and you can come back to Kuwait.

Once you visit Kuwait, you need visit PACI and apply for new Civil ID

16 Dec, 2019 4178
Posted Comments
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved