Housewife Driving License To Loose After Visa Transferred To Work Permit
Category: Driving License

This question is regarding driving licenses. I am a housewife and I got a driving license in 2014 which will be expiring in December 2016 as my residence is also expiring in October 2016.

Now my question is that I have got a job as an outdoor sales lady and I want to transfer my residence to that of the company but I don’t have a degree certificate and at the same time I don’t want to lose my driving license at any cost.

Kindly need your valuable advice to keep my license … what designation do I need to put on the work permit to keep my driving license.

Name withheld

Answer: It doesn’t matter what designation you put on the work permit because as soon as you change from dependent residence to work permit you lose your status of housewife and with it your driving license.

After you lose your driving license you will have to wait for two years before you can reapply for the driving license with another designation.

Kindly email your queries to or

11 Oct, 2016 3641
Posted Comments
@ All Rights Reserved
@ All Rights Reserved