Engineering Degree Endorsement By KSE For Employees Holding Engineering Titles
Category: Kuwait Society of Engineers
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

Please be informed that, for those having Engineering titles/degrees, a new procedure has been introduced for the renewal of their residence permits; that is to endorse the engineering certificate by Kuwait Society of Engineers. This practice has already been in force since Mid March 2018.
Therefore, all those holding engineering titles/degrees (Citizens and Expats) will be required to get their degrees endorsed by KSE to avoid any inconvenience at the time of residence renewal.
These are the requirements, as found in KSE website
Required documents for Kuwaiti Members:
1- Two photos
2- Copy of civil ID
3- Degree (Original & Copy)
4- Mark Sheets (Original & Copy)
5- To Whom It May Concern Certificate & Copy (Issued and Attested by Ministry of Higher Education for Foreign Universities)
Required documents for Non-Kuwaiti Members:
1- Two photos
2- Copy of civil ID
3- Degree (Original & Copy) attested by the Embassy and Foreign Ministry
4- Copy of the Work Permit
5- Mark Sheets (Original & Copy)
6- Original Union ID and Copy of it or Membership Certificate and copy if it (I believe this is for renewal procedure)
7- Copy of the Passport
Please note:
* You will have to pay applicable fees
* Processing time around 10 working days

19 Mar, 2018 4 4595
Posted Comments