Driving License For Student Studying In USA
Category: Driving License
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

I am 18 years old and I study in USA. Since I am a girl I am still under my father’s residence. Am I eligible to get a driving licence?

Name withheld

Answer: We are sorry, but we don’t think you can apply for a driving licence as you are not studying here in Kuwait.

02 Jul, 2019 374
Posted Comments