Documents And Procedure To Convert Visit Visa To Dependent Visa
Category: Dependent Visa

I am an Indian and came to Kuwait on visit visa. According to new rules I want to convert it into dependent visa as my husband is working here. Whom should I approach for the process to start. My visit visa is valid till Dec 11. Waiting for your reply.

Name withheld

Answer: Visit the Immigration Department where your visa was issued with your husband and there you will be taken through the processes to go through to effect the conversion. Before going to the Immigration Department you need to arm yourself with the following:

1. Copy of you visit visa

2. Copy of your passport

3. Marriage certificate (attested by the Foreign Ministry of your country), your embassy in Kuwait and the Kuwait Foreign Ministry annexe in Shuwaikh)

4. Your husband’s work permit (showing salary of KD 500 or more)

5. Copy of your husband’s Civil ID.

It is important to note that the officials at the Immigration Department are the final arbiters and they can decide to either accept or reject your application even though you satisfy all the requirements.



14 Nov, 2019 3300
Posted Comments
@ 2022 All Rights Reserved
@ 2022 All Rights Reserved