Diploma And Above Is A Condition For Transferring Residency
Category: Expats
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

Arabic local newspaper Alrai reported that The Public Authority for Manpower stipulated that all workers in the private sector who have academic qualifications from diploma level and above must have their scientific qualifications approved before transferring residence.

The Public Authority for Manpower stated that, in order to provide labor services, especially the employment transfer service, a scientific qualification accreditation transaction through an easier service of academic qualifications (diploma and above) must be submitted to all workers in the private sector.



20 Jan, 2021 0 1247
Posted Comments