Demand To Deport A Young Kuwaiti Man From Britain In Attempt To Kill Two People
British media reported on Thursday a case in which there was a demand to deport a Kuwaiti young man named HH after he was released from prison as he had run over two young Britons.
The 40 year old Kuwaiti had been in prison for last 2 years as in Feb 2018 he had run over two young Britons with his blue Dodge Avenger. There has been calls mounting to deport him from UK.
The newspaper said that the Kuwaiti was released after spending his half of his prison term which angered the mother of one of the two young men.
Tori Simon Clark wrote to the British government demanding the deportation of Kuwaiti youth who lives on Dorman Gardens Avenue, after “running over the two boys escaped, leaving them with serious injuries and after his denial, pleaded guilty to causing serious injury due to dangerous driving,” the British Daily Mail said Tori Simon Clarke, a deputy from Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland, is now seeking an urgent meeting with Attorney General Robert Buckland to discuss the issue.