Converting Visit Visa To Dependent Visa
Category: Dependent Visa
Immigrate to Canada or Australia
Study In Abroad

I came to Kuwait on a visit visa to join my husband. At the time of coming, I knew that he was sick. When I reached here he was diagnosed with lung cancer and he wants to take his treatment in Kuwait. Is there any option for me to get residence without going back to my country. I came here on 3rd September. Please give me a detailed reply.

Name withheld

Answer: Under the new/ amended visa regulations, your husband can apply to have your visit converted into family visa but on condition that his monthly salary is not below KD 500. The documents your husband used and the procedures he followed will be the same needed to apply for the conversion of the visit visa to a family visa.



04 Nov, 2019 1 4378
Posted Comments