- NEET UG 2024: Kuwait Included As Exam Center
- Gaza Conflict: Death Toll Surpasses 29,000 As Israeli Assault Co...
- Prices Of Oil Rise Amid Regional Tensions
- Violating Shops Get Citations
- March 10 Hearing Set For 'royal' In Murder Case
- MOE Begin Verification Of Employees’ Degrees
- Illicit Transfer Scandal Rocked Money Exchange Companies In Kuwa...
- A Total Of 103 Palestinians Were Killed In The Last 24 Hours
- Large Quantities Of Drugs Worth KD 200M Were Seized In The Last...
- Kuwaiti Amir Embarks On A Diplomatic Mission To Qatar
- Kurdistan Grants Visa-Free Entry To Kuwait And GCC Citizens
- Ministry Called On The Public To Follow The Guidelines During Na...
Company Doesn’t Give Release After 3 Yrs
I have been working in my company for the past 3 years. I am a degree holder, too. The company that I am working doesn’t give release even to staff that have been working for 6 years so they go to Shoun and the Shoun gives release for them. I would just like to ask, if the resignation letter filing is really 3 months period to become effective as per Kuwait law? or can I file my resignation with 1 month notice period?
Answer: The company is dead wrong in refusing to grant release to workers who qualify for it and it is a high time the workers stand up to it by filing a class action against the company to compell it to abide by the provisions of the labour law that deal with worker’s release. On your second question be informed that the notice period before resignation becomes effective is three months but if there is mutual agreement between the parties the period can be shortened.
SOURCE : ARABTIMES
Ramadan Work Hours Reduced To Four
15 February 2024
Kuwait Announces New Visa Durations: 1 Month For F...
07 February 2024
Amid High Anticipation, Kuwait Resumes Visit Visa...
10 February 2024
Weather Alerts For Gulf Countries
10 February 2024
Expatriates Appeal For 3 Months Duration For A Vis...
08 February 2024
If Passengers Arrive On Any Other Airline, They Wi...
13 February 2024
Eid Al-Fitr Holidays For 6 Days
19 February 2024
19,168 Kuwaiti Citizens Benefit From KD 666m Loans
17 February 2024
Kuwaiti Girl Won $6.5 Million In Youngest Bank Pri...
06 February 2024
How An Expat Secure Your Money Before Exiting Kuwa...
20 February 2024