Asian Technician Died Of Electric Shock
Category: Crime News
asian-technician-died-of-electric-shock-_kuwait

An Asian technician died of electric shock while he was fixing the main transformer of a house in Firdous area, reports Al-Shahed daily. When Farwaniya securitymen received information from the owner of the house that the technician has fallen and was lying unconscious and motionless after being exposed to electric shock, securitymen and paramedics rushed to the location to realize the man had passed away. The corpse was referred to the Forensics Department and a case was registered.

SOURCE : ARABTIMES

09 Oct, 2017 606
Posted Comments
FEEDBACK
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved