3 Asian Expats Died After Inhaling Gas While Manufacturing Liquor
Three Asian expatriates died after inhaling gas while manufacturing liquor inside a store in Sulaibikhat area. According to a security source, when the Operations Room of Ministry of Interior received a call from a resident in the area about a strong smell of gas in the vicinity of the rented building, a patrol team rushed to the location. They then sent a request to the Rescue Center of the General Department of Civil Defense. The three corpses have been referred to the Forensics Unit.