Pakistani Technician Died On The Spot After A Gas Cylinder Exploded
Category: Crime News
-pakistani-technician-died-on-the-spot-after-a-gas-cylinder-exploded-_kuwait

Pakistani air conditioning technician died on the spot after a gas cylinder exploded while he was working on a A/C unit inside his workshop, reports Al-Rai daily. The incident happened in the Fahaheel Industrial Area. The corpse of the victim has been referred to Forensics. The explosion reportedly damaged the entire shop and also the adjoining shops.

 

SOURCE : ARABTIMES

21 Nov, 2016 825
Posted Comments
FEEDBACK
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.kuwaitlocal.com All Rights Reserved