IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Manager- Business Systems
- Responsible for the development and support of critical business system applications.
- Performs a variety of complex duties that involve working with systems owners and users to ensure services are meeting expectations; analyzing and resolving systems services problems in a timely fashion.
1. Plan, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements.
2. Use current programming languages and technologies, write code, test and debug applications.
3. Assist in the critical analysis of tests results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
4. Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purpose of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging.
5. Assist other developing specialists and users in the resolution of problems related to the development, correct operation, and maintenance of the programs and business solutions.
6. Analyze, evaluate, and document user requests for new and modified systems and programs which may leverage existing technologies or incorporate new technologies that need to be researched and evaluated.
7. Support projects through all project lifecycle stages from concept to closeout.
8. Handle software design, evaluate engineering, configuration management, statistical analysis and modeling.
9. Work with end users and support training.
10. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
11. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the department.
12. Follow the college rules and regulations.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: To ensure that duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Direction is received from the Manager- Business Systems.