1. Monitor the corporate Network and Telecom infrastructure and take necessary preventive maintenance and repair utilizing available network tools before they cause network outages.
2. Provide 2nd level operational support to rapidly troubleshoot any incident/issue with a strong sense of responsibility.
3. Responsible for the routine administration and maintenance of network and telecom infrastructure devices and appliances.
4. Provide periodic network and telecom performance analysis and reports to the management.
5. Ensure Network and Telecom installations and deployments are adhered to the company’s standard policies and procedures and change control process.
6. Analyzes issues and creates timely solutions to meet operational needs SLAs.
7. Coordinate with peer teams to provide requirements, develop procedures, analyze performance data and implement solutions.
8. Work in shifts and be available on call for critical issues with frequent travelling within Kuwait.
9. Other duties as assigned by the management.
Desired Candidate Profile
Demonstrable level of competence should include:
1. A thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, TCP/IP networking, and LAN/WAN technologies.
2. Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities.
3. Troubleshooting focused on determining hardware vs. software, network vs. application/systems, and patterned vs. non-repeatable problems.
4. A minimum 3 years of network administration experience is mandatory.
5. Hands-on experience on implementing and administrating network devices, and maintaining policies, rights and security with Cisco Switches, Routers, Wireless Devices and Firewalls.
6. Knowledge and understanding of information security principles and best practices.
7. Basic experience in Security appliances, security log analysis and reporting.
8. Working experience in IP PABX, VoIP and IP Telephony.
9. Working experience in ISDN – PRI, SIP and H.323 technologies.
10. Certified in Cisco – CCNA/CCNP is a Must
11. Certified in Avaya/Nortel – ACA/ACS or CTP
12. Only males any nationality.
SOURCE : NAUKRI