Senior Executive CSR - Al Sayer Group
Ad ID: 1592
Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
14 May, 2016, 04:59 PM
1. Review CSR related policies and procedures and guidelines and recommend any required changes.
2. Plan and coordinate in conducting the required training and workshops for the designated ASG departments on CSR policies, guidelines, and best practices.
3. Review the global best practices, including international organizations and committees, in the CSR field and design applicable practices to ASG be presented to the line manager.
4. Monitor the execution, with the designated parties, internally and/or externally, of the approved CSR activities/initiatives.
5. Analyze ASG departments’ processes, with the designated technical expert matter, to identify the possible points of development from CSR perspective.
6. Coordinate with ASG departments the execution of CSR policies and guidelines.
7. Analyze the measured outcomes and results of CSR initiatives using the designated tools.
8. Design, develop, and the check the accuracy of information of the GRI report in terms of the content, data, layout, and compliance to GRI, or any other framework, requirements and publications.
9. Maintain a record for all the CSR unit activities and initiatives, as per the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) criteria.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online
SOURCE : NEWJOBVACANCIES