Spa inside a shopping mall in Egaila
Scope of Position: To run Spa Reception, ensuring that the facilities are well maintained and service standards are being adhered to whilst personally handling guest bookings, queries and problems in the most courteous and helpful manner.
1. To receive and welcome guests to the Spa and provide service promptly, courteously and accurately.
2. To organise and consult day package queries. To assist in all guest queries and follow up.
3. To set up the computers and make and check bookings for the Spa.
4. To provide the guests with a Health Assessment.
5. To check and set up the daily operations of the Spa Reception according to Spa standards contained in the Spa Manual.
6. To prepare the bills accurately and maintain proper accounting records. To obtain approval from Spa Supervisor/Spa Manager for any/all changes/amendments/alterations to guest bills.
7. To answer the Spa Reception telephone in most courteous and polite manner as stated in the Spa manual.
8. To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the reception area and Spa.
9. To ensure that there is music in the spa reception at all times.
10. To request and collect stock and supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels.
11. To study and evaluate operations and procedures and suggest improvements to the Manager.
12. To handle guest complaints and record all guest comments.
13. To make appointment cards or appointment schedules for the following day.
14. To liaise with other departments to inform of guest about the promotions and specials events in the resort.
15. To recommend and sell different treatments to maximize revenues.
16. To be responsible for escorting new guests to the wet areas.
17. To assist in providing departmental orientation to newly recruited employees.
18. To provide on the job training to employees.
1. To report lost and found items and submit guest incident reports to the Manager.
2. To fill in logbooks, prepare daily reports and other reports required and submit to the manager.
3. To assist with the preparation of working schedule for all Spa employees.
4. To send the bills to Front Office and Accounts Departments.
1. To establish good guest relations and rapport.
2. To handle guest complaints.
3. To check and follow up on the repair and maintenance of the Spa.
4. To ensure high standards of cleanliness of the reception and the Spa.
5. To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform.
6. To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees.
7. To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
8. To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Resort’s employee rules and regulations.
9. To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Resort’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
10. To carry our other duties as assigned by the Management.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Healthcare, other; Healthcare,
Practitioner and Technician
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Administration
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Certification / diploma
SOURCE : BAYT