ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Lead Auditor (IRCA Certified)
• An appreciation of the importance of OHSMS in business operations
• Knowledge of requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
• An understanding of the approach towards implementing the OHSMS
• An understanding of the approach to auditing the requirements of the Standard from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd party auditor perspective
Who the course is for?
All those with responsibility to implement, maintain, audit and improve an OH&SMS according to the ISO 45001:2018 Standard must attend this course.
• Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety and OH&SMS
• OH&S Strategies
• Requirements of ISO 45001
• Overview of Audit management, Performing audit and Audit reporting for OHSMS
• Overview of Occupational Health and Safety issues
• Practical exercises, workshops, case studies, role plays and feedback.
• Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001
• Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System elements and concepts
• The purpose and benefits of a Hazard identification and risk assessment
• The principles of risk assessment and managing them
• Typical OH&S strategies
• OHSMS performance metrics, monitoring, measurement and improvement methodologies
For Admission Contact
Syed Zia (Javeed)
National certification Bureau Mobile: +965 67097786 / +965 66253786