Information Technology APS5 - Honeywell
Ad ID: 1562
Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
12 May, 2016, 07:48 PM
Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD. HTSI is a recognized leader in managing premiere DoD prepositioned equipment programs with more than 25 years of successful delivery of equipment readiness, inventory and data accuracy the war fighter can trust!
In anticipation of the new Army Prepositioned Stocks (APS-5) Kuwait and In Theater Maintenance (ITM) contract award, Honeywell is accepting resumes from individuals with current and past Army Prepositioned Equipment experience.
The successful Information Technology APS-5 Kuwait candidates will provide leadership and technical knowledge for proper plan, execute, and control information systems in support of US Army Prepositioned Stocks 5 Equipment, Theater Sustainment Stocks (TSS) equipment, Theater Provided Equipment (TPE), In Theater Maintenance, and Retrograde operations.
These positions are contingent on contract award and customer funding.
We are seeking candidates for the following positions:
· Information Technology Manager
· Information Systems Security
· Information Tech I
· Information Tech II
· Database Administrator
· Help Desk Technicians
· Current certifications for Information Security Assurance and Information Systems Management for US Army network SIPR and NIPR.
· Prefer current and/or previous experience working on the APS contract.
· Have or obtain a current US Passport with at least one year left until expiration.
· Must have ability to obtain and maintain: US Secret Security Clearance.\
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online
SOURCE : NEWJOBVACANCIES