• Performed multi-talented tasks with respect to Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
• Assisting to perform daily verification that Operational Excellence and Performance System (OEPS) are implemented efficiently by setting an expectation for competency, consistency, reliability, and credibility to use.
• Assisting with risk assessments in conjunction with facilities and product lines.
• Ensuring incidents are reported in accordance with company standards.
• Addressing risks related to financial - reporting, operations, legal and regulatory compliance and the company latest strategy set by top management.
• Assists and follow up of planning of each audit, including: notification to auditees, analysis, recommendation and submittal for approval of the Audit Plan, ensure that Audit Plan has been dispatched to auditees, providing assistance to lead auditors during the steps of preparation as per ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 as a “business management tool”, Organize processes, Improve the efficiency of processes, continual improvements. Interfacing between auditors and auditees. Act as a facilitator of audits
• Assists to analyze audit reports, make recommendations that are usable and workable for auditees and the Quality Management Team.
• Preparing action lists for the pending/outstanding observations and NCR’s to enhance closeouts under the given time period before it reaches the target date.
• Monitoring the performance of internal audits, ensuring that internal audits comply with applicable standards, regulations, and guidance (e.g., ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for auditing management systems) and that resulting reports are fair, impartial, and useful.
· Perform Regularly audit report progress of audit activity against audit plan and follow-up of outstanding issues/observations and NCR’s for closeout through action list updates and provide status reports on agreed actions and expected dates of completion
· Actively facilitate investigations with the aim of identifying, recording and ultimately correcting systemic, behavioural and organisational system deficiencies
· Assist to perform analysis regularly, root cause analysis, and determine corrective actions to determine adverse events or trends within the Technical operations department.
· Assist the team to gather appropriate information on which to base decisions of audits accordingly. Assists to make decisions within authority/responsibilities that impact own area. Assist to make decisions in a timeframe appropriate to the task
• Establishing and communicating the scope and objectives of the Audit to appropriate members of management.
• Developing an understanding of the business area under review - this includes objectives, measurements & key transaction types and involves interviews and a review of documents - flowcharts and narratives may be created, if necessary.
• Describing the key risks facing the business activities within the scope of the Audit.
• Identifying management practices in the five components of control to ensure that each key risk is properly controlled and monitored. Prepare Internal Audit to identify common risks and desired controls in the specific process which is being audited.
• Developing and executing a risk-based sampling and testing approach to determine whether the most important management controls are operating as intended.
• Reporting issues and challenges identified and negotiating action plans with the management to address these problems.
• Following-up on reported findings at appropriate intervals. Internal Audit Departments maintain a follow-up database for this purpose.
• Provides independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
• Provide traditional audit assurance across the risk spectrum as well as consulting project support in a variety of areas such as project management, data analysis, and monitoring of major company initiatives, may establish specialty areas to handle their service portfolio.
• Provides technical support during audit process workflow, statistical analysis, and obtaining data from systems.
• Assists in analyzing the root causes for effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
• Provide assistance to identify the hazards for proper safeguarding of company assets
• Follows and monitors the completion of audits within the organization from its planning to the nonconformance/Corrective-Preventive action’s closure.
· Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
· Perform the given job successfully and each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Provides support for monitoring injury, illness, and incident related performance. Supports the development and implementation of strategic solutions that will improve the performance results as required.
· Provides health, safety and environmental regulatory compliance support and reports findings, concerns, and deficiencies. Responds to client/customer/member concerns regarding HSE matters.
· Supports cost reduction and quality improvement initiatives as directed.
· Supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Client Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and client policies and procedures.
· May act as an HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) subject matter resource for the field and other assigned duties.
· Follows the guidelines of the ISO 9001 standard, meets customer requirements and statutory and regulatory requirements, Maintains documentation through “Risk-Based Terminology” Drive and monitor Audits of the company according to the Audit Program/Schedule & QMS Procedure.
• Assists to analyze the reliability of management reporting. Verify the compliance with laws and regulations.
• Assure the completion of the audit with respective time frames. Prepare the audit reports within reasonable due time.
• Ensure strategic investigations are conducted and root causes are identified, Ensure Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions are established and recorded. Monitor the Corrective/Preventive actions following the QMS Procedures. Promote Opportunities for Improvement within the organization.
• Use the results/reports of Audit and customers satisfaction survey reports, to identify the risk & opportunities for improvement/appraisals of all QMS processes with strategic plans.
• attending meetings with audited to develop an understanding of business processes;
• travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information;
• researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
• providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions;
• performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
• anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them;
• providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities;
• agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings;
• preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people;
• assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing;
• Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
• Follow up the Corrective and Preventive actions. Make sure quality incidents are recorded.
• Reviewing nonconformities (service, Customer complaints, incident and ill health).
• Identifying the causes of nonconformities and mitigate the risks before occurrence.
• Evaluating the need for actions to ensure the non-recurrence of such nonconformities.
• Determining and implementing needed actions. Recording the results of actions taken.
• Strategic reviewing the effectiveness of the corrective actions taken.
• Proficiency in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 standard and variants and general knowledge of Oil & Gas mining sector in general and refining operations more precisely.
• Individually succeeded ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 External Audits (EMS, HSE & QA/QC - QMS Management) and successfully completed many Client based internal Audits as per the requirements / procedures of company.
• Knowledge of standard 19011:2011 and its principles, its rules, key points, its ethics and objectives.
• Verify if the MRB (Manufacturing Record Book) and the Operating Maintenance Manual is in conformance with the quality standards in co-ordination with QA/QC Team
• Ensure that conclusions of the audit are understood by the auditees. Manage and monitor nonconformities with respect to the QMS Procedure.
• Ensure that nonconformities are correctly entered, and all section are fulfilled, and make sure relevant persons are notified on occurrence of nonconformance
• Follow the responsiveness of process owners on nonconformities treatment.
• Consistent with the HSE Policy & Integrated Management System (Level-1, 2, 3, 4)
• Are measurable as far as practicable, Taking into account applicable requirements
• Relevant to conformity of products and services and to the enhancement of customer satisfaction, Monitored, Communicated and Updated as appropriate.
• Data analysis & retention, objective-thinking, judgment and leadership skills.
• Assist to evaluate the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption.
• Schedule-orientated (able to consistently maintain schedules and meet deadlines)
• Detail oriented, Technical writing skills, Ability to manage multiple priorities, Knowledgeable in use of computers and applicable software (MS Windows & Adv. Office)
• Ensured a set of comprehensive information management procedures and departmental work instructions are developed and maintained.
• Leads the development of final Project documentation with the GES+ Contractor.
• Lead efforts to develop and agree all standards, systems, handover and close-out of Project activities related to information management
• Arrange for set up, implementation and maintenance of the electronic document management system; Arrange for training of IPMT personnel in document management systems. Ensured that a comprehensive set of information management procedures are developed and maintained Managed a coordinated approach to resolving procedural issues in a timely manner
• Managed coordinating a complete and timely Project close-out/handover/archiving activities, provided Information Management leadership to the Project A&WR
• Proactive in proposing improvements/developments of systems and processes
• Established, implemented and stewards Project Information Management policies, processes, procedures, systems and controls
• Worked with GES+ Contractor and ensured alignment between IPMT Information Management requirements as per contract terms and conditions
• Provided IPMT oversight of all GES+ Contractor Information Management processes, procedures and systems to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and closure.
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex workplace relationships to ensure health and safety and environmental information can be obtained, analyzed and communicated to department seniors.