JOB PURPOSE / ROLE:
To analyze Credit Approval Memorandums (CAMs) and ensure the accuracy and completeness of CAM’s pack and to identify risk contingencies for effective decision making, and ensure that submitted CAM’s are aligned with the approved KFH’s credit policies and procedures.
- Ensure all required documentations are met as per preapproved checklists and criteria accuracy, completeness and compliance with policies & procedures of CAMs.
- Review CAMs for Wholesale Banking customers and ensure that the documentation requirements are met as per preapproved checklists and criteria.
- Review CAMs against Wholesale Banking credit policies and ensure that changes in policies and procedures arising from changes in products, regulations, or systems are considered and adhered to.
- Undertake all required initiatives in order to adequately conduct initial checks on financial indicators covering financial statement analysis, customer competitive position, collateral coverage ratios etc.
- Review CAMs (write up) along with financials analysis to enlighten approval authority with proper modification or recommendation to support decision making.
- Review CAM quality in terms of the provided updated customer’s financial position and data which have to be aligned with the proposed structured facilities.
- Review the documentation provided to meet the internal credit norms and external supervisory regulations.
- Ensure facilities are in line with customer needs and capabilities.
- Review and analyze Wholesale Banking portfolio on periodic basis through macro and micro level.
- Spread financial statements using Moody`s Risk rating system.
- Review CAM’s related to project finance cases to ensure that the RMs are monitoring each project contract and obtaining regular updates and necessary documentation.
- Identify risk contingencies in the CAM in order to appropriately advise and inform RMs on identified contingencies
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of CAM Review systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work in CAM Review is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
- Bachelor’s degree with preferably a major in Business.
- ACCM certification or other relevant Advanced Credit Course.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in credit analysis in the banking sector.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Organizational skills.
- Very good Knowledge in MS Office, mainly Excel and Power Point.
- Good knowledge in the Financial Modelling.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time management.
- Communication skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic (Speaking and Writing).
Bachelor’s degree with preferably a major in Business.
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Banking
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT