Manage restaurants through restaurant managers to achieve the company targeted plans and ensure operations execution to meet company standards and customer expectations.
- Participation, preparation of annual budgets. As required must be able to complete a break-even analysis.
- Give supervision and direction to the Restaurant Manager for LSM implementation at the restaurant level. District Manager to be informed as required regarding LSM activities.
- Ensure Operations execution meets Company standards and customer expectations.
- Ensure security of Company assets under his direct management through effective controls and audits.
- Manages manpower needs through effective planning for Quantity, Quality and development of manpower. A monthly focus for team member development is to be planned on a monthly basis. Turnover targets to be achieved.
- Evaluate restaurant managers performance and develop action plans to improve performance. Incorporate Operational Focus Points together with Corporate Core Values; a “ We Care” approach.
- Motivate Restaurant Managers and team members through recognition of their performance. This should be demonstrated through formal and informal processes.
- Effectively communicates with Support Services department to achieve maximum support to the restaurant. Operations Managers to be kept informed on all communication. A “We Care” or “ Doing the Right Thing” attitude and approach are key.
- Ensure execution of training at the restaurant level through training audits and active participation in unit training activities. A “Hands On “ approach is required.
- Versatility is imperative. Long hours, week -ends, days off on call, 7 days a week
- Certified all brand tracks including Train-the Trainer.
- Developing Champions certified for LAS and LAR. BMT certified and Shift Certified (Burger King)
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Presentation/Training Skills. Must be able to conduct module training, unit management training (Hands-on). Conduct group training activities within a district or classroom environment.
- Operations based accounting skills and ability to understand and analyze Profit & Loss Statements
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Kout Food Group is a Market leader representing world renowned brands in hospitality with franchises like Burger King, Pizza Hut, Applebee’s, Burj Al Hamam, Kabab-ji and Taco Bell. Building on our successful entrepreneurial spirit, Scoop a Cone and Ayyame are a part of the growing Kout Food Group Family of homegrown concepts committed to always give you something innovative, new and of the best quality. Our factory, Fresh Productions, is a state of the art manufacturing division with production capability for an extensive range of pre-packaged, own label and private label potential. Central to our values at Kout Food Group is passion for outstanding food and service. People are at the heart of what we do and delighting our customers is what motivates us.
SOURCE : BAYT