The Company was first incorporated in 1942 under the name, ABDUL AZIZ AND ALI AL YOUSIF ALMUZAINI, to conduct exchange business. On the 26th of January 1995 we transformed to a Closed Shareholding Company under the name: Al Muzaini Exchange Co. However, our values did not change. During the last 7 decades, we have grown from limited branches and a small team, to over 93 locations in operation and a large employee base. Throughout this time, we have continually been providing our customers dedicated and top-quality services. Today, this has grown to become our tradition.
Categories Listed in